Monday 9 November 2009

priorities

A few weeks ago,my mother was rushed into hospital,with fluid on the lungs,caused by heart problems.Everything changed, my world went into a daze,and it all seemed pointless.When Mum gradually got better I became more myself,but i am still not completely at ease.This has been brought home ,once again,as Mum is ill again ,now I start to regress to that awful time before.This is not the best news,i was hoping this posting would be more upbeat,but i have to tell things as they are.I do know,that people out there ,care,and will support me ,even if its via this resource.With some fortune,this time we can avoid a repeat,and things will turn out well.The first reason I had intended this blog to appear ,was because it was not getting many comments.Now,that seems petty,the things that DO matter have been made clear,in an all too painful way.My own mental health issues have been shelved[priorities]at this time .I do need to continue with the plans that have developed,to retain some kind of normality,a distraction from my own problems.My reasons for beginning this BLOG were mainly theraputic ,but also to join the blogging community,and feel a part of something.I have never claimed to be wise ,or bright,or even qualified,I am only an ordinary person ,learning to live with, what sometimes seem like endless challenges.It is always a conflict , to me , a constant battle,always trying to see the good in others ,despite setbacks, I remain resolute in my beliefs ,and my need to continue to help people ,if at all possible, is still of paramount importance,especially now.So ,if anyone does read this,let others knnow ,if ou can think of anyone who needs such support,please,inform them,and I will be eternally grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment