Sunday 27 September 2009

how long

I will not apologise for writing this ,it is too close for me to deal with alone ,soI have to write it down.The black moods ,and deep sense of isolation ,that I feel,are getting too painful for me to continue coping with.Yes , I have contacts on the websites ,nothing here ,and it is proving too much.I keep on fighting this despair,cannot do it .I will probably be judged for this ,but it is my heart being broken,agonisingly.Everyone else seems to find a way ,I do not see any.This is the toughest time I have ever gone through,and i dont deserve any more alienation,or pain. i know this.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Dave,
    After my comment last time and your recent blog, I was glad to see that things seemed to be improving for you. Unfortunately from your latest blog, this doesn't seem to be the case at all. But, please don't feel as if you are being "judged", as you say, when you are feeling this way. When we are ill, that is all there is to it and no one should judge you for that. I would simply reiterate that, perhaps, you could find some constructive help out there for what you are going through.
    I hope you find this comment encouraging, Dave, and that, with time, things will begin to get better.
    Yours with Very Best Wishes and hoping for your Good Health,
    David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Support comes and goes,my illness has stayed.I do feel judged ,any comments that are not positive,are ignored,or twisted against me.Perhaps these people have no respect ,or understanding of me,I have no other resources ,only these black moods .I am tired of being blamed for saying my piece,i am no intellectual,just fighting this pain and isolation. My trust levels are diminished by remarks i would otherwise brush off.Thank you David ,i appreciate your kindness and tolerance,yours,in PEACE.Dave.s

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete