Tuesday 15 December 2009

show me the way

There is no accounting for peoples behaviour,or judgement ,from my point of view,it is just bitter ,and one -sided.AS usual,it is a one sided affair,my side has been discredited, without so much as a word.I know the facts,which have been adhered to.The point of this ,is just to say ,that I know I have been honest with people,it is difficult to accept alienation in these circumstances,I can only control MY actions ,and withold my principles.These are the foundation of my behaviour ,and how I treat others ,I hope,with respect,honesty,and support who I can,in short ,be myself,in spite of recent events.The need to show that I am a valuable ,and open person,will always be a strong part of me ,it keeps me motivated.Justice is in short supply,it hurts me to see good people pushed aside for their transparency,its not a vice ,honesty should be celebrated.I have heard so much spin ,talked ,in the name of truth,empathy,and hope.Words can heal ,but actions ,and behaviour can reinforce this,as a tangible reality ,not a falsehood.The more open people are ,face to face ,the better we would understand each other,secrets only cover up the manipulative,aid the fake.This is a necessary process ,to get this clear in my mind exactly who is being truthful,is that too much to ask?Perhaps honesty is not lucrative enough,of little value,it does cost ,it IS worth it ,to me ,I have to live with my relationships[or lack of],most of all MYSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment