Friday 3 July 2009

friends?

How do you feel,when you spend time with your "friends"?At ease, can you be yourself,do you feel judged?Ihave very few friends,but the way they make me feel ,is worth a million.I am myself ,and proud to be so,their empathy ,patience,and compassion, is beautiful,what ever i say ,will be treated seriously, and they give ,but never take.they are my strength,and now,i am starting to realise how much they mean to me.Yes i can be cynical,angry ,and afraid.But spending time ,talking ,or just in their company,just washes this away .They are not rich, famous, or powerful.Yet they are all these things to me.Rich with love , and understanding,famous[to me ]for their generosity ,and their power, is their ability to help others ,selflessly[and make me laugh.]and to be naturally open, and non-judgemental.these qualities ,are the attributes i hope to show them in return,we are each others mentors, fighting toward the same ends ,belonging,giving,helping,and learning from each other.In my negative state of mind, i can still be thankful, and praise these special people,for their time,wisdom, humour ,and inspiration[Dedicated to those who still believe in me ,i still believe in you too.Thanks Mattie.

No comments:

Post a Comment