Friday 10 July 2009

How far can isolation go/

Let me just get this clear,if blogs are all about inspiration,happy endings,and being positive,constructive, and empathetic ,wrong .This is no popularity contest.Obvious from my comment numbers.When i chose to isolate myself,i always left myself ,a safety net[If i become open, be myself ,people [somewhere]would understand ,see behind the ugliness i am tortured for every day.and accept me as a valuable human being.HA!This is a complete fantasy,all that has happened ,is more people ,have used these qualities to persecute /desert me,the conclusion i have drawn,is that i am incompatible ,in all relationships,whats left?Where are all these wonderful ,loving ,caring people?When i need help the most there is silence,am i so abhorrent,no-one will spend time with me.Every day gets worse.In all 30yrs +of my problems, people have walked the other way.If this is negative ,it is also TRUE.EVERYONE has their breaking point ,but these are words ,so why bother ,its nobodys fault.I now trust NO-ONE,WITH DAMN GOOD REASON.People dont seem to mind treading all over my feelings/hopes dreams,so i have just been brutally honset.If people are offended,multiply that by 35yrs ,now you know how i feel.Heres another post that will be frowned upon.GOOD

4 comments:

  1. Hi David,
    I have a link on my blog to your blog to help increase awareness of your blog.
    To further increase awareness of your blog; When you leave a comment on another blog, please make sure that you are signed in. That way, folks can click on your icon and will be redirected to your blog.
    I hope this helps and take very good care.
    In respect, Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much GARY ,YOUR HELP IS INVALUABLE.Every little helps,your help and advice,is always valued and appreiciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long have you been playing guitar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS dixie,i only play ,with others nowadays,when i get a chance,i used to play years back,mainly rock/blues.

    ReplyDelete