Monday 11 January 2010

IN DREAMS

There are special moments,in all our lives ,we need to be reminded of,tonight ,I HAVE HAD ,SUCH A MOMENT,just a few words ,in a dream,had me realise how lucky I am.Funny how a piece of music ,a few notes strummed,words or melody ,can take you to a place in your heart, you forgot existed.A person in my dream ,reminded me how lucky I was to have that,as a part of me,that special moment we can all have ,when we hear a song, and it takes us back.The kind of thing that brings a smile ,or a tear to your eye, how wonderful is that?I had almost lost myself in my misery,without appreciating the simple things we all share,poignant moments ,or just quiet reflection,taking stock of what is important,really ,important to us ,sometimes gets lost in mundain daily drudgery.Those brief moments of respite ,from all the pain in the world ,are what make my life worth living,I just need to be reminded of that,a short dream ,has helped me realise how lucky I AM ,TO HAVE MUSIC IN MY HEART, AND MIND,in all my testing times.If there is a god [in whatever form you wish]then music, and the spirit it brings to us all,is the gift he[or she]has bestowed upon us,it unites all of us, as one,what else does that?This is a special time [right now]4;a.m.,I know that there will always be that part of me I value so much,it is like hearing a song ,for the first time,you know that you will never forget that moment of wonder,you know what,[here it comes]thank you for the music,aint so cheesy ,after all,hold that thought.PEACE.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Dave,
    What an uplifting post! So glad that you can still find joy in "the small things" and your love of music. It is great when art seems to transport us to a different place and time. It may be only just for a moment or as if, as you say, in a dream, but it would appear to have the power to do this.
    Glad that this has made you feel a bit happier. Keep up the good work.
    With Very Best Wishes,
    David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear,DAVID,thanks for your comment,happy new year to you.It just takes a moment,to realise what matters,this short dream ,just woke me up ,to this obvious fact.Frankly ,i do appreciate these rare instances,my perspective did need some positive affirmation,something good to focus on ,funny how small things can make a big difference.yours with respect.PEACE.Dave.s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Dave.s,
    My happiness in hearing this from you, has spilled from my eyes, over onto my cheeks. Such a wonderful reminder you have given us. Bless you for sharing. Thank you for the music. :)
    In kindness, Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello ,Dixie,I hope those are tears of joy,you have been so good to me over recent times, I needed to show that I can be positive ,and that I do realise how many good things I have in my life.You are one of those precious things,thank you ,for being you .PEACE.Dave.s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi David,
    A positively musical focus. Enjoy and let your heart sing and play a merry tune.
    With empathy and peace, Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hELLO, GARY,nice of you to comment,keep well,heres to a better 2010.Appreciate your help ,re; my e-mail.PEACE.DAVE.S

    ReplyDelete